corrade (v.) — “To scrape together, to gather together from various sources”
Corrade is a multiplatform utility library written in C++11/C++14. It’s used as a base for the Magnum graphics engine, among other things.
- Documentation — http://doc.magnum.graphics/corrade/
- GitHub project page — https://github.com/mosra/corrade
- Linux and embedded Linux
- Windows, Windows RT (Store/Phone)
- macOS, iOS
- Web (asm.js or WebAssembly), through Emscripten
See the Build Status page for detailed per-platform build status.
- Low-level utilities to bridge platform differences when accessing OS functionality, filesystem, console and environment
- Lightweight container implementations, complementing STL features with focus on compilation speed, ease of use and performance
- Test framework emphasizing flexibility, extensibility, minimal use of macros and clarity of diagnostic output
- Plugin management library with static and dynamic plugins, dependency handling and hot code reload
- Signal/slot connection library with full type safety
Check also the Feature Overview pages for further information.
Documentation, getting started
Corrade is licensed under the MIT/Expat license:
Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Vladimír Vondruš <email@example.com> and contributors
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.